Thanks for stopping by.
Our contact for the stalls this year is Doug Bohmer. Doug’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call Doug on 0435 074 843
Ths Stall Application form can be downloaded here and is for organisations who wish to have a presence at The Henley On Todd. This application covers catering stalls, trade stalls, and display stalls.
Information to Stall Holders
To participate at the 2018 Henley-on-Todd [HoT] regatta you need to agree to the following terms &
conditions. Please read this document thoroughly to ensure your full understanding of our requirements
and your participation
• Applications will not be accepted without a completed application form
• HoT reserves the right to accept or reject any application. Applicants need to be aware that
by submitting your completed application is no guarantee of a stall allocation.
– I will endeavour to let you know asap.
• Applicants will need to supply a copy of a Certificate of Currency from their public liability
• Food stalls need to supply in addition to the Certificate of Currency a copy of their
Certificate of registration as a food business
• HoT may restrict the number of stalls in order to maintain the free flow of patrons
and to comply with relevant safety regulations
Stall Drinks: No stallholder is allowed to sell soft drink or bottled water.
This is due to previous years’ stallholders were meant to only sell our sponsor’s drinks (Coke), and
too many stall-holders were not paying attention to this and flaunting the rules. Given the level of
sponsorship and support we get from Coke, we have reluctantly had to make this decision. (Coke
will be selling these drinks)
Stall merchandise: Operators must sell only the type of goods indicated on the application form
or as agreed with the HoT stalls coordinator.
Stall Allocation: This will be at the discretion of the HoT Site manager & Stalls coordinator.
Standard stall size is 3m x 3m. Larger sizes can be negotiated
Stall Cancellation: Stallholders who wish to cancel should contact the Stall Coordinator by
midday 9 days prior to the event. This is to allow time to organise a replacement. Cancellation
must be made by telephone to 0435 074 843.
Cancellation after C.O.B 22/07/2017 will result in forfeiture of site fee.
Trading: HoT will not accept responsibility for loss or lack of income generated on the day or if any
pre held expectations have not been met. HoT will endeavour to manage stall allocation so that all
traders get a “fair go”.
Set up/Pull down details
• You are permitted to set up your stall from 0800hrs on Saturday
• All vehicles MUST be off site by 1000hrs
• All Stalls to finish up AFTER the Battle Boats (i.e. the last event at approx. 5.00pm).
• Stallholders will not be permitted to bring vehicles on to the site until after the Battle Boats
have left the arena.
• Stallholders must place all rubbish relevant to their site in the Hanon’s dumpster and leave
their space tidy
• Stallholders are invited to attend the smaller Friday night event. This is not compulsory, and
you can either leave your stuff there overnight or take it away.
Site fee must accompany the application. The application fee does include 3 entry passes
If your application is successful, your payment will be processed and you will be notified by email by 29 July
2018. If your application is unsuccessful, you will be notified and your payment will be returned.
Closing date: 21 July 2018